Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

I Love Valentines Day!

To celebrate Valentines Day,I am happy to show you the beginning of a bed quilt that I have just started.  You can see by my computer printout on the left side, how the pattern will look.  





The toile and red nine patches and heart blocks will be leaders and enders for me during 2014, and the quilt will be ready for Valentines Day in 2015.


  

Happy Valentines Day to you!  I hope you have flowers, candy, and a hug from your loved ones!  



7 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the toile fabric; and it will be a beautiful Valentine's Day quilt. Lovely...

Ramona said...

Oh I LOVE your toile with the solid red fabric!! And you pattern is just lovely. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Aunt 'Reen said...

What a lovely start to your Valentine Quilt!
It is going to turn out Gorgeous!
I hope you are having a very Sweet Valentines Day!

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

I got a verbal hug ;)
Lovely fabrics. I have about 8 yards of a green toile I've been trying to think of something spectacular, so far no brain farts.
Happy V day to two lovers from two lovers

JoAnne said...

I love the bird toile, too! What a great project.

Shirley said...

That is going to be a super quilt. Great fabric.

Kindred Quilts said...

A very ambitious project... can't wait to see it next February as a finished quilt!