Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Repro of Doll Quilt Is Progressing Along

I have the center of the doll quilt finished, and I changed from the original a little bit, by adding another spot of red in the upper left area.  I love the red in the quilt, and decided to add a little more.

Here's a photo of the original doll quilt on top, and my repro underneath it:


Now I'm working on the small hst's that form the outer border.  I'm on the home stretch!  It has been so much fun.  What are you working on today?


As usual, I'm hooking up with Patchwork Times (here) for Design Wall Mondays to show others what I'm doing, and I'm going there next to see what everyone else is working on.


7 comments:

Julierose said...

Sooo many little pieces--it's looking really good. Julierose

Janet O. said...

Great job, Judy! Yours looks just as vintage!

Kindred Quilts said...

You are making great progress... it's going to be a real beauty, Judy!

antique quilter said...

OH Judy yours looks so good! great job , wow I love it!
Thanks for sharing
Love seeing the antique vs yours (which looks antique as well!)
Kathie

Julianne said...

Wow...such tiny pieces...great quilt.

Lori said...

I love it!! It's looking really fantastic!

Andee said...

This looks great. Love the red too!